I'm new to Elasticsearch. As far as I checked Elasticsearch reference and this site about the following query DSL design, seems like it's impossible but I will be able to realize what I'd like to do using Painless scripting.
Is my guess correct?
[What I'd like to do with query DSL]
- Multiple terms must exist in one text field.
- And the order of terms must be fixed.
- Datatype : Text datatype
- Search terms and their order : "hhh", "eee", "bbb"
- text example No.1 : "aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh iii jjj"
- text example No.2 : "jjj iii hhh ggg fff eee ddd ccc bbb aaa"
- text example No.3 : "bbb eee hhh iii jjj ggg fff ddd aaa ccc"
- Expected result : Only text example No.2 is hit.