We have just released Rally 2.7.1.
- #1674: Allow reading metrics password from environment
- #1624: Skip building plugins moved to modules
- #1654: Add role metadata to node-stats telemetry device
- #1649: Allow specifying --installation-id in esrally install
- #1643: Skip response parsing for raw requests
- #1630: Add delay and duration parameters to jfr telmetry device
- #1619: Add shard data to search operation's detailed-results meta-data
- #1618: Support meta-data for composite tasks
- #1610: Support specifying user tags as json
For the full list of changes please see the changelog .
Please follow the quickstart for a first-time install.
Questions and Feedback
If you have questions or feedback, please post in the Rally forum.