Rally and Httperf

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for replying me. I still confused about my second and last question and I haven't saw an answer,

• Regarding my second question, if "client" is the concurrent session you referred to, how many thread are related in one client, how can I know? Does one client is one process? If we only have one client , is that mean we only execute one concurrent session?

Regarding my last question,

• According to you answer, I haven't seen any index called "rally-*/metrics/" is that because my existing cluster is not provisioned by esrally or they are reside in somewhere else?

• According to this answer I have another question regarding how can I know how many indexing thread I have, does indexing thread is python es client you are talking about earlier?

• Basically I try to run esrally against two existing cluster separately, but I only have one coordinate node, whenever I try to run parallel, simply run "pipeline benchmark only" two times with different target hosts, I got "race run error", I'm wondering is there anyway can solve this problem?

Thanks

Eric