Reformatting index timeout exception

Hi all!
I'm trying to reindex my structure in the next way. I have a lot of indexes like "index1"..."indexN".
I want to create next structure - I have one index with "indexes" name, and a lot of alias to every document inside it. I'm using reindex query to move from one index to another, but while executing it, I have next exception.

: org.elasticsearch.client.ResponseException: method [POST], host [hostexample]hostexample], URI [/_reindex?scroll=5m&requests_per_second=-1&timeout=1m], status line [HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable]
{"took":33668,"timed_out":false,"total":963,"updated":955,"created":3,"deleted":0,"batches":1,"version_conflicts":0,"noops":0,"retries":{"bulk":0,"search":0},"throttled_millis":0,"requests_per_second":-1.0,"throttled_until_millis":0,"failures":[{"index":"teams","type":"content","id":"2102173File","cause":{"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (put-mapping) within 30s"},"status":503},{"index":"teams","type":"content","id":"2356555File","cause":{"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (put-mapping) within 30s"},"status":503},{"index":"teams","type":"content","id":"2196227File","cause":{"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (put-mapping) within 30s"},"status":503},{"index":"teams","type":"content","id":"12693953File","cause":{"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (put-mapping) within 30s"},"status":503},{"index":"teams","type":"content","id":"12693893File","cause":{"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (put-mapping) within 30s"},"status":503}]}

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.