Refuse Connection using docker and Java Library

On docker I ran the command: "docker run --name elasticsearch-instance -p 9300:9300 -p 9200:9200 -d elasticsearch"

And then I tried to connect using the Java Driver to do a small test.

But it returns an error for refused connection:

NoNodeAvailableException[None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{ZMxWNaY-QPKf9YCkpnRRqw}{localhost}{127.0.0.1:9300}]
]
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:328)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:226)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:59)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:345)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:403)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient$IndicesAdmin.execute(AbstractClient.java:1226)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:80)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:54)

I have tried some parameters such as
-Des.network.host=0.0.0.0 and -Des.network.host=0.0.0.0 but without sucess.

p.s: I did the same test downloading and then run ES manually and the code works

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.