Retrieving script field in elasticsearch for ML

Hi Team
I added this field recently and now i have to apply high function in this field using single metric ML. But this field is not showin , i know this is runtime field but is there any solution for this.

Hi Community
For testing purpose i've used now runtime field

But when i go Machine Learning ->Anamoly Detection->Create job->Advanced Configuration i go to Add Detector option and choose high_count but i can't select my test field

And for single metric i can select high_mean for test field , but i want to have high_count for test field.

Any solution for this problem

Here are a few options, but I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve.

The count functions count the event rate and do not support a field selection. These functions count the number of documents. If you are trying to analyse the event rate of docs where a field exists, then use high_count and add an exists query to your detector.

Alternatively, if the field test already contains a count value (meaning the data is pre-summarised) then use the high_count function with a summary_count_field_name: test.

Alternatively, if you are trying to analyse a numeric value, then perhaps use high_sum(test) or high_mean(test).

More info here Function reference | Machine Learning in the Elastic Stack [8.4] | Elastic

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.