"Saved field parameter is now invalid, please select a new field"

Yes.

Is that visualization built against the bwcdr* index pattern?

Hello @Tania_Bonilla ,

I am using Kibana, ElasticSearch and Filebeat version 5.1. This problem is generated when you have the same field in differents indexes and it is mapped as different datatype. Example:

"fields.master/cpus_used": "Field [fields.master/cpus_used] of type [integer] conflicts with existing field of type [float] in other index."

In this case, in one or more indexes I have the field "fields.master/cpus_used" as integer and in another indexes, I have the field "fields.master/cpus_used" as float. Because of this, Kibana does not "know" how to work with them in visualizations and dashboards.

You can solve it using a template to create the index in which you should specify the datatype. Otherwise, you can use "Scripted Fields" to apply a custom script to create a new field modifying the datatype. Example:

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you! Francisco

@BigFunger, How can I do group the post. I have 2 errors in each index.

For example in the index bwcdr the errors are with room type and unique owner , How can I make a POST group.

Can you help me, please?

thank you!

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding you, but it sounds like you're asking how you index a document with more than one field.

POST bwlog_seed/seed/seed_doc
{
  "field1": "value1",
  "field2": "value2",
  "field3": "value3"
}

In the above example, you are indexing a document into the bwlog_seed index, and seed type with a document id of seed_doc.

This document will have three fields: 'field1', 'field2', 'field3'

@BigFunger Thank you !, now is running.

Glad I could help!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.