Schema error: extra keys not allowed @ data['actions']

Hello,

I have problem with basic curator configuration. I'm trying to run delete_indices example:

with no success.
I run exactly the same code from example mentioned above (saved in .curator/curator.yml)

$ curator_cli --dry-run delete_indices
Schema error: extra keys not allowed @ data['actions']
Configuration: Client Configuration: Location: full configuration dictionary: Bad Value: "{1: {'action': 'delete_indices', 'description': 'Delete indices older than 45 days (based on index name), for logstash- prefixed indices. Ignore the error if the filter does not result in an actionable list of indices (ignore_empty_list) and exit cleanly.', 'options': {'ignore_empty_list': True, 'timeout_override': None, 'continue_if_exception': True, 'disable_action': False}, 'filters': [{'filtertype': 'pattern', 'kind': 'prefix', 'value': 'logstash-', 'exclude': None}, {'filtertype': 'age', 'source': 'name', 'direction': 'older', 'timestring': '%Y.%m.%d', 'unit': 'days', 'unit_count': 45, 'exclude': None}]}}", extra keys not allowed @ data['actions']. Check configuration file.

I'm using: curator_cli, version 5.2.0

Do you have any ideas what is the reason of invalid schema?

Problem was solved. I tried to define configuration and actions is same file. Structure of .curator directory should be same as in Git repository ./example/*.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.