Secure communication with Elasticsearch (SSL)

What are the best practices to secure the communication between Logstash and Elasticsearch? I'm looking for a non-commercial solution.

It is possible to direct Logstash to NGINX with SSL? If so, how would you go about achieving it?

It is possible to direct Logstash to NGINX with SSL?

Sure.

If so, how would you go about achieving it?

Like you would set up NGinx as a reverse proxy for any other service. The only difference is that the port is 9200.

Even i have the same situation.
I would like to make every communication secure.
I have already achieved secure communiction between filebeat and logstash using SSL certificates.

Same thing i would like to achieve for logstash -> elasticseach and kibana->elasticsearch.
May i please know what is the easiest and preferred way to achieve this. I am looking for non commercial approach.

My setup is there is single central machine running kibana and elasticsearch. There are other machines running logstash and filebeat. Individual machine's logstash communicates to the central machine's elastic search which kibana picks up and displays it.

Please help me in knowing the preferred approach in securing the communication link.

@vinod_hy, please start a new thread for your question.

One reason why Vinod_hy has to spam the forum, with yet another thread, instead of giving him an answer.