Security tab not display under Stack Management after security setup

Hello, I am new to Elastic Stack, i have setup security in version 7.7.1 of Eleasticsearch and Kibana, but recently i did that in version 7.8.1 but i can't see the security tab that use to be under stack management in the Kibana UI.

I need to create new users and roles, but i can't. But finding it difficult now.

Could anyone help.

Thanks

Hi @aaristotle. Can you ensure that xpack.security.enabled: true is in your elasticsearch.yml?

If that isn't the case, can you check if you have any errors in your browser's development console or Kibana logs?

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

Did you download the default or OSS distribution of the stack?

I downloaded the default. Thank a lot i hope to get great experience using the Elastic Stack

Thanks alot @nickpeihl is up now. But still have the error below on my browser console

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-P5polb1UreUSOe5V/Pv7tc+yeZuJXiOi/3fqhGsU7BE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

Thanks once again.

Hi @aaristotle. That error is expected for now and should not affect your experience. Enjoy your day!

ok, thanks