Security tab not display under Stack Management after security setup

Hello, I am new to Elastic Stack, i have setup security in version 7.7.1 of Eleasticsearch and Kibana, but recently i did that in version 7.8.1 but i can't see the security tab that use to be under stack management in the Kibana UI.

I need to create new users and roles, but i can't. But finding it difficult now.

Could anyone help.

Thanks

Hi @aaristotle. Can you ensure that xpack.security.enabled: true is in your elasticsearch.yml?

If that isn't the case, can you check if you have any errors in your browser's development console or Kibana logs?

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

Did you download the default or OSS distribution of the stack?

I downloaded the default. Thank a lot i hope to get great experience using the Elastic Stack

Thanks alot @nickpeihl is up now. But still have the error below on my browser console

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-P5polb1UreUSOe5V/Pv7tc+yeZuJXiOi/3fqhGsU7BE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

Thanks once again.

Hi @aaristotle. That error is expected for now and should not affect your experience. Enjoy your day!

ok, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.