Selected Region Zoom or Selective Focus - In Kibana Graph Feature

1. Is it feasible? Draw a particular region with the cursor and Zoom In (Selective Zooming )
  2. Is it possible to pick a node and then drag the selection? (like Selected focus)

Hi @Dimple.P

Can you explain it a bit more the first option?

Is it feasible? Draw a particular region with the cursor and Zoom In (Selective Zooming )

From what I understood you want to draw an area on the graph area and the app should zoom in in that area? Is that correct?

1. Is it possible to pick a node and then drag the selection? (like Selected focus)

It is possible to drag the selected node. You want to have more than that, like drag also connected nodes or something like that?

@Marco_Liberati Yes, Exactly..

1. When I draw an area on the graph and that particular region should be zoomed in.
  2. When I select and drag a particular node, that specific node should only be allowed to moveable along with there child nodes by extending the edge length (flexible), when I release it should return to it's original position

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.