Send Logstash events to secure Elasticsearch cluster

Hi,

I have a 6 node Elasticsearch cluster deployed at two center with two Zone configuration. There are two master nodes (Master-1 & Master-2) at two locations. Both Master nodes are configured to use different certificates Master-1 with DNS master-1.example.com and Master-2 with DNS master-2.example.com.
I have to send the Logstash events to my elastic search cluster. how i can configure both master node with SSL config in logstash output config block.

First I would recommend you read this section in the documentation as it looks like you are looking for high availability and still only have 2 zones. Be aware that it is impossible to make Elasticsearch highly available across only 2 zones.

If you have dedicated master nodes (of which you should have 3), you should generally not send traffic through these. Instead direct the traffic to the data nodes.

I do not think the Elasticsearch output plugin in Logstash can handle certificates per node, so I am not sure this is possible. Why do you have it set up this way in the first place?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.