Snapshot issue

(ankit kumar) #1

Hi team,

unable to take snapshot of elasticsearch while i am taking snapshot it save with .dat format. i am using nfs storage for repo can you please help me on this issue.

thanks in advance

(David Pilato) #2

Any error?

(ankit kumar) #3

no i am not get any error while taking snapshot but after complete snapshot backup file save with .dat format can you please help me. i am using nfs storage for this @dadoonet

(ankit kumar) #4

hi All,

it save like this format

-rw-r--r-- 1 elasticsearch elasticsearch 122 Jan 9 14:26 meta-snapshot_2w2s2.dat
-rw-r--r-- 1 elasticsearch elasticsearch 176 Jan 9 14:26 snap-snapshot_2w2s2.dat

please help me on this issue

(David Pilato) #5

And what is wrong with that?

(ankit kumar) #6

Hi,

i unable to restore .dat file format can please help on this to how to restore .dat snapshot

(David Pilato) #7

To restore, you need to use elasticsearch API. The same you used to backup your data.

(ankit kumar) #8

Hi dadoonet,

do you have idea about this error.

"reason": "IndexShardSnapshotFailedException[Failed to snapshot]; nested: ElasticsearchException[failed to create blob container]; nested: AccessDeniedException[/opt/nfsstorage/indices/CaJzfuDWTqql1OK9nRA7XA/1];

i am getting this error while i will take an snapshot

please help me on this

(ankit kumar) #9

{
"error": {
"root_cause": [
{
"type": "repository_verification_exception",
"reason": "[es4_backup] [[SiVtYos-Qo-LRlL9UItz8A, 'RemoteTransportException[[tmz-mc2][192.0.0.21:9300][internal:admin/repository/verify]]; nested: RepositoryVerificationException[[es4_backup] store location [/opt/nfsstorage] is not accessible on the node [{tmz-mc2}{SiVtYos-Qo-LRlL9UItz8A}{DNKSF50UQke0xzuHwqgILg}{192.0.0.21}{192.0.0.21:9300}]]; nested: AccessDeniedException[/opt/nfsstorage/tests-cIvTtcNSSrm1RuY2oTYkYg/data-SiVtYos-Qo-LRlL9UItz8A.dat];']]"
}
],
"type": "repository_verification_exception",
"reason": "[es4_backup] [[SiVtYos-Qo-LRlL9UItz8A, 'RemoteTransportException[[tmz-mc2][192.0.0.21:9300][internal:admin/repository/verify]]; nested: RepositoryVerificationException[[es4_backup] store location [/opt/nfsstorage] is not accessible on the node [{tmz-mc2}{SiVtYos-Qo-LRlL9UItz8A}{DNKSF50UQke0xzuHwqgILg}{192.0.0.21}{192.0.0.21:9300}]]; nested: AccessDeniedException[/opt/nfsstorage/tests-cIvTtcNSSrm1RuY2oTYkYg/data-SiVtYos-Qo-LRlL9UItz8A.dat];']]"
},
"status": 500
}

Please help me on this issue i am stuck on this #dadoonet

(system) #10

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.