Stack Monitoring Error

[illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max] (and) [illegal_argument_exception] Field [timestamp] of type [keyword] is not supported for aggregation [max]: Check the Elasticsearch Monitoring cluster network connection or the load level of the nodes.

Can you provide a bit more context on this. Simply copying the error text into a topic isn't super helpful.

What version of Elasticsearch and Kibana are you using?
Where do you see this?
Can you provide a screenshot?

Kibana and Elasticsearch 7.13.2. On the Stack Monitoring page.

I have made no recent changes to my system or configuration. And although I have gone digging through the logs on both Kibana and Elasticsearch, I have not seen any other errors.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.