- I have a scenario where need to store from 10 to more than 100000 records in a single index and use
like a cache provider too.
- In search I need to retrieve from 20 to 10000 records.
- What will be the best way to implement these scenario with dynamically changing storage limit and
size for retrieval / any other way without dynamic change?
- Without causing any memory overhead
Currently I am setting
- "index.max_result_window" : 100000
- Size : 100000
This may lead to memory issues as per earlier discussions
Scroll API how it will work?