Synthetic Monitoring and progress inside Elastic Corp

Hi Elastic people,

Can you update where development is currently, is there any newer versions of the docker available for testing? Have some of the issues been resolved (in particular recording screens shots).

Management where I currently work is interest to know or get a status update progress and if this project will be continuing or has been retired?

1 Like

This is a good question we also would love an answer for. The last experimental feature we spent time on, turned out to be a complete waste of time and resources (Kibana Code to make git repos searchable), as it suddenly became deprecated. Some roadmap or status update for synthetic monitoring would be nice, before we start investing time in this.

Hi @Aiders @willemdh Yes we are continuing to improve the user experience around synthetics as well as adding new features, we are roughly targeting 7.13 release for Beta release. And following GA in few months.

You can check few of the issues which will be resolved in Beta here

You can follow up 7.12 version setup guide here Synthetic monitoring | Observability Guide [7.12] | Elastic

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Aiders and @willemdh -

I'm the product manager for Synthetics here at Elastic. If you'd like, I'm happy to jump on a quick Zoom with you to talk through our progress with both the real browser agent and our Uptime UI. As you know, we're still in the early stages so we're very open to speaking with people about the product and feeding that into the roadmap. Please feel free to drop me an email drew.post@elastic.co and we can set something up.

Drew

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.