I am having some trouble with Delete Mapping leaving behind a "ghost" of itself. Here is the scenario:
- Field affiliate_network_id is an unanalyzed string in /dffs/mer type.
- DELETE /dffs/mer type mapping.
- Check to confirm that all docs in /dffs/mer are gone.
- PUT /dffs/mer with field affiliate_network_id as an integer.
- Re-import /dffs/mer data.
Afterwards, when I facet on affiliate_network_id, it gives a type mismatch error. We have tried Flush, Clear Cache, Refresh, Optimize after step 2) but none of it can get rid of the mapping "ghost" that the previous incarnation of the mapping left behind. When we create the /dffs/mer mapping in a new index /dffn as /dffn/mer everything works just fine.
Does anybody know how I can fully wipe/change a field in a mapping without leaving behind the mapping "ghost" or wiping out the whole /dffs index? We are currently running 0.15.2.