UI Controls while embed the dashboard into my application

I have two doubts

1. I've created a dashboard that displays the top 50 users. When I query for results of just one user, using a bar-vertical-stacked chart, the bar representing that user becomes excessively large. Is there a way to manage or control this size?

Because if I embed this into my application it becomes more clumsy

1. After embedding my dashboard into my application using the generated embed code and switching it to view mode, everything displays as expected. However, when I make edits directly in Kibana, the dashboard temporarily shows buttons like "Create Visualization" and "Add Controls" until I switch it back to view mode. Unfortunately, these buttons also appear in the embedded dashboard within my application, which I'd like to prevent. Is there a way to control or manage this behavior?

In view mode, the dashboard embedded in my application

In edit mode, the dashboard embedded in my application

Hi @Anupama2262,

Thanks for reaching out. In terms of your questions:

1. Currently there is not a way to do this. What you want to do sounds similar to this feature request, so it might be worth watching the issue to see if it is developed in the future.
  2. I would recommend taking a look at this blog on embedding Kibana dashboards as it gives an overview of the configuration options for embedded dashboards. But to hide the top set of controls you need to include show-top-menu=true in the URL used in your iframe.

Hope that helps!