Unable to access elasticsearch on a particular network

I am using elasticsearch since more than one year on a particular wifi network. Suddenly since 2 days I am unable to access the data from elasticsearch on this particular network and I am getting error as ConnectionError: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN. The strange thing is that I am able to access elasticsearch data if I change the network.
Elasticsearch is configured on aws. Let me know if you want more information

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

What does your elasticsearch.yml look like?
Can you curl your Elasticsearch host from your networks and share the response?

I don't think elasticsearch.yml file is available when configured on aws. I can share the access policy which is configured on aws.

{
  "Version": "2012-10-17",
  "Statement": [
    {
      "Effect": "Allow",
      "Principal": {
        "AWS": "*"
      },
      "Action": "es:*",
      "Resource": "arn:aws:es::<arn domain>/<domain_name>/*"
    }
  ]
} 

Can you please tell me how to curl my Elasticsearch host from my networks?? Actually I dont have idea about it. Please help

Is this the aws service?

Elasticsearch is configured on aws and the JSON which I shared above is the access policy for same

You mean ec2?

I can't help with accecss policies, I don't know anything about them sorry. You might need to ask aws.

not ec2, opensearch service aws

OpenSearch/OpenDistro are AWS run products and differ from the original Elasticsearch and Kibana products that Elastic builds and maintains. You may need to contact them directly for further assistance.

(This is an automated response from your friendly Elastic bot. Please report this post if you have any suggestions or concerns :elasticheart: )

Ok, then we aren't able to help you there as this is an aws product and you will need to ask their support.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.