Really need your help struggling to get logs to ElasticSearch
- Created EKS cluster in AWS with two nodes
- Later integrated VPN (site to site connection) from EKS cluster's VPC to connect to Office network.
- Established Vpn connection to flow kuberbenetes logs from Eks to Elasticsearch which is in office network.
- Able to ping and telnet from EKS cluster nodes,but Kuberbenetes logs are not going to Elasticsearch.
- Deployed kube-state-metrics on EKS cluster
- later deployed metricbeat-kubernetes.yaml from below link
•kubectl create -f metricbeat-kubernetes.yaml
changed below fields:
- name: ELASTICSEARCH_PORT
- name: ELASTICSEARCH_USERNAME
- name: ELASTICSEARCH_PASSWORD
please find attachment