Unable to get elasticsearch work with camel

Hi Team,

I am doing a very small POC on camel-elasticsearch. Things look smooth as i debug through and there are no error or exceptions seen on the camel side. Even after code execution complete, i do not see the json getting indexed.

I see below in the ES logs

[2018-03-09 16:16:41,904][INFO ][cluster.service          ] [Bova] added {[Gypsy
 Moth][QZKzdF9dTMinhOmfaeT56g][INLTD12185][inet[/192.168.0.102:9301]]{data=false
, local=false},}, reason: zen-disco-receive(join from node[[Gypsy Moth][QZKzdF9d
TMinhOmfaeT56g][INLTD12185][inet[/192.168.0.102:9301]]{data=false, local=false}]
)
[2018-03-09 16:16:44,361][INFO ][cluster.service          ] [Bova] removed {[Gyp
sy Moth][QZKzdF9dTMinhOmfaeT56g][INLTD12185][inet[/192.168.0.102:9301]]{data=fal
se, local=false},}, reason: zen-disco-node_left([Gypsy Moth][QZKzdF9dTMinhOmfaeT
56g][INLTD12185][inet[/192.168.0.102:9301]]{data=false, local=false})

which i guess is the node leaving teh cluster? is it something to worry about?
Any pointers pr suggestion

Thanks.

Don't know what camel-elasticsearch is or does but I assume that it starts a node which joins and leave.

May be you could share more of your code or what you are doing?

Thanks for responding David.
so camel-elasticsearch is an Apache Camel's(Open source integration framework) elasticsearch component so as to enable indexing in ES via Camel middleware.

public void configure() {
        from("file:/D:/ighs/product?fileName=product.json")
        .convertBodyTo(String.class)
        . to("elasticsearch:/elasticsearch?operation=INDEX&indexName=devika&indexType=dev&ip=127.0.0.1&port=9300");
      .to("file:/D:/ighs/testnew/?fileName=product.json");

}
the code is very much specific to camel and i have posted this question in camel forum as well.
But what i wished to understand was why does the ES node gets added and removed and then I dont see anything getting indexed at all? (No errors /exceptions seen in logs)

Please don't put spaces in front of your text.
It gives a bad rendering.

Anyway, that's indeed probably then a question better to ask camel user group.

ya have done that, no luck yet. What i wished to understand here was, what those lines of logs mean?
As you mentioned, a node joins and leave, can that be the reason i am not able to see newly created index?

No I don't think so.
But I have no idea of what Camel is doing so I don't think I can be any help here unless you explain what Camel is doing exactly, what kind of API are called...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.