Unable to Install Filebeat . Need some help in fixing installation issue

I am trying to install filebeat on IBM Clould Kubernetes Service , but the demonset does not start for the filebeat.. seeing below error. Request you to help fixing the issue.

Warning FailedCreate DaemonSet Error creating: pods "filebeat-xx-xx-filebeat-" is forbidden: unable to validate against any pod security policy: [spec.volumes[2]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used spec.volumes[3]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used spec.volumes[4]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used spec.volumes[5]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used spec.volumes[6]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used]

$oc get all - status is below.

NAME DESIRED CURRENT READY UP-TO-DATE AVAILABLE NODE SELECTOR AGE
daemonset.apps/filebeat-xx-xx-xxfilebeat 0 0 0 0 0 42m

U have to replace the hostpaths from the resource definitions

can you pls help me with your inputs from where I can get resource definitions pls ?

The resource definitions are the yaml files u used to deploy filebeat to kubernetes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.