UNEXPECTED POOL ERROR - Logstash workers

Hi Guys,

I have setup ELK pipeline with Elasticsearch output from logstash. Currently, I am getting ~6000 events per second. This is with default number of workers in logstash. However, when I increase number of workers in logstash to 40, I get following exception:

UNEXPECTED POOL ERROR {:e=>#<LogStash::Outputs::Elasticsearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError: No Available connections>}

[ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch, but no there are no living connections in the connection pool. Perhaps Elasticsearch is unreachable or down? {: error_message=>"No Available connections", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::Elasticsearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>4}

This only happens when I specify number of workers in logstash. I tried replacing output in logstash from elasticsearch to "dots" codec and I was able to get ~12000 events per second. For some reason, with elasticsearch as output, it keeps throwing the exception I mentioned above. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I am using ES: 5.5

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.