URL - fuzzy error

Hi,
I used the Kibana to get my results using fuzzy with success:
sucess

I tried to get the results in my browser, but a error is happened. What is wrong:

URL: http://localhost:9200/pontos/rio/_search?q={"query":{"match":{"nome":{"query":"São%20João","fuzziness":"AUTO","operator":"and"}}}}

Error:
{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"query_shard_exception","reason":"Failed to parse query [{"query":{"match":{"nome":{"query":"São João","fuzziness":"AUTO","operator":"and"}}}}]","index_uuid":"aK0Ay0bNSDS4-i68WmC3FQ","index":"pontos"}],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[{"shard":0,"index":"pontos","node":"x48rKmdBT9CIwCp1FQDGhg","reason":{"type":"query_shard_exception","reason":"Failed to parse query [{"query":{"match":{"nome":{"query":"São João","fuzziness":"AUTO","operator":"and"}}}}]","index_uuid":"aK0Ay0bNSDS4-i68WmC3FQ","index":"pontos","caused_by":{"type":"parse_exception","reason":"Cannot parse '{"query":{"match":{"nome":{"query":"São João","fuzziness":"AUTO","operator":"and"}}}}': Encountered " <RANGE_GOOP> "Jo\u00e3o\",\"fuzziness\":\"AUTO\",\"operator\":\"and\" "" at line 1, column 40.\r\nWas expecting:\r\n "TO" ...\r\n ","caused_by":{"type":"parse_exception","reason":"Encountered " <RANGE_GOOP> "Jo\u00e3o\",\"fuzziness\":\"AUTO\",\"operator\":\"and\" "" at line 1, column 40.\r\nWas expecting:\r\n "TO" ...\r\n "}}}}]},"status":400}

Thanks,
Danilo

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.