With version 0.9 almost out of the door, I wanted to ask the community
using elasticsearch for some information that would really help me drive
elasticsearch forward. I know of some features that I would love to get into
later version, but I want to hear from you a bit more about it. Also, I
would love to hear where you use elasticsearch, why, and other tidbits. I
understand that this information might be sensitive, so you can email me
directly at email@example.com. This will really help
elasticsearch, and I thank you in advance for your answers.
Here are the questions:
- Which company do you use elasticsearch for?
- What are you using elasticsearch for (yea, I know for search, but, for
example, do you drive out of elasticsearch more than just search)?
- What is the scale you use elasticsearch with? Number of indexed docs,
number of machines?
- What are the most crucial features you miss out of elasticsearch that you
would like to see in future versions?
- Do you plan to use elasticsearch in the cloud (private or public)? If so,
which cloud provider do you use?