Vega Sankey Diagram

Good afternoon!

I created some Sankeys to better visualize certain relationships and they mostly work well. Following the example provided here: Sankey Creation resulting in clean graphs but with a slight issue.

The data corresponding to left and right sides of the sankey have no matching names at all. (Think mailing type and country, ie, Left side is: express, letter, package and the right side is: Canada, UK, USA)

So while the left side looks perfect, the right side does not contain the solid block for each category name, which does not enable a reverse match mouse hover over.

Does anyone know what I need to add to ensure this visual and feature occurs bidirectionally and not just Left to Right?

Additionally, has anyone had any luck with creating a multiple part Sankey? (3 or more pieces, such as Sending Country > Mail Type > Destination Country)

Hi, sorry for being late at the reply, have you solved your issue?

Heya! Thanks for the response.

No, I have yet to find a solution for the sankey issue.

Can you provide me with an example/simplified version of your ES documents and the vega specs you are using? I can check if I can make it work for you

Sure can, will send via PM for now.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.