View cost breakdown of Elasticsearch in Azure

Is there a way to extract the billing details of Elastic from the Elastic console (https://cloud.elastic.co/billing/usage) to the azure cost management page (Microsoft Azure)? I followed the links from the elastic cloud console which brings me to the cost analysis page however I do not see the breakdown of my costs related to my Elasticsearch deployment in here. The Elasticsearch deployment was created from the azure console and navigating to that subscription and resource group of where it was created in the azure cost analysis page does not show me anything related to Elastic or I am not understanding the way it is outputted in azure.

Is this something I need to link manually by following the steps here Azure Billing Metrics | Elastic docs? In the end I would just need to see my total invoice that is billed to my azure account however all the links in the elastic console bring me to a general landing page in the azure console.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.