WARNING: Could not find logstash.yml which is typically located in $LS_HOME/config or /etc/logstash

it's work by remove white space form logstash.yml file
but i want to ask if rate of insertion be slowly after some time of insertion that happen with me before ... and i want to know maximam number that i can set to pipline.bash.size ??

1 Like

but i want to ask if rate of insertion be slowly after some time of insertion that happen with me before ...

Impossible to say without details, but perhaps you need to increase the heap size of your ES JVM? Isolate the components of your system and measure the bottleneck. For starters, is it Logstash or ES that's a drag on the performance?

and i want to know maximam number that i can set to pipline.bash.size ??

I think the documentation and/or past blog posts discuss how to choose the right batch size.

now i have started insertion after edit configuration at 1.45 pm (Cairo Time ) .. in 2.45 inserted 20 milion record and i checked it at 4.45 and inserted 60 milion , so from 1.45 pm yesterday to 9.45 Am today , nearly 20 hours , so data inserted should be 400 milion record , but 250 milion only inserted , so i want to know reason for this delay .

now i have started insertion after edit configuration at 1.45 pm (Cairo Time ) .. in 2.45 inserted 20 milion record and i checked it at 4.45 and inserted 60 milion , so from 1.45 pm yesterday to 9.45 Am today , nearly 20 hours , so data inserted should be 400 milion record , but 250 milion only inserted , so i want to know reason for this delay .

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.