When i am try to install elastic (can provide to index.php)

Next type of error i am see in error log when try to see work elasticsearch ( i can provide to you index.php). PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Elasticsearch\Common\Exceptions\NoNodesAvailableException: No alive nodes found in your cluster in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/ConnectionPool/StaticNoPingConnectionPool.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(77): Elasticsearch\ConnectionPool\StaticNoPingConnectionPool->nextConnection()
#1 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(94): Elasticsearch\Transport->getConnection()
#2 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(285): Elasticsearch\Transport->performRequest('POST', '/pokemon/pokemo...', Array, '{"name":"Ash Ke...', Array)
#3 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/react/promise/src/FulfilledPromise.php(28): Elasticsearch\Connections\Connection->Elasticsearch\Connections{closure}(Array)
#4 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/ezimuel/ringphp/src/Future/Complet in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/ConnectionPool/StaticNoPingConnectionPool.php Что за ошибки при установке после вторую ошибку укажу

Welcome!

It's unclear to me what you are doing. And I can't read what you wrote.

But is elasticsearch running?

What does your code look like?

Elastic search not work . I am just to install elasticsearch 7.0 into hosting in php.

and see error in above message.

What can you say ? What else don't you understand?

Did you explicitly start Elasticsearch? If so, what is in the Elasticsearch logs?

It looks like you have just uploaded it into a public_html folder. Elasticsearch is a server process like a database and need to be installed and started properly. If you are using a shared hosting provider where you do not have access to the shell I do not think you will be able to install Elasticsearch and it might be better to look at a hosted solution like Elastic Cloud Elasticsearch Service to which you can connect from your PHP application.

No I am start Elasticsearch through putty ssh terminal (I am use composer.json and composer.phar and command "php composer.phar install") What problem you see yet? Article to install elasticsearch/elasticsearch - Packagist What problem you see yet?

Does it start? What is in the Elasticsearch logs?

No - after this operation i am see into error log file and see next:

1. #0 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(77): Elasticsearch\ConnectionPool\StaticNoPingConnectionPool->nextConnection()
    #1 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Transport.php(94): Elasticsearch\Transport->getConnection()
    #2 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(285): Elasticsearch\Transport->performRequest('POST', '/pokemon/pokemo...', Array, '{"name":"Ash Ke...', Array)
    #3 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/react/promise/src/FulfilledPromise.php(28): Elasticsearch\Connections\Connection->Elasticsearch\Connections{closure}(Array)
    #4 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/ezimuel/ringphp/src/Future/Complet in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/ConnectionPool/StaticNoPingConnectionPool.php and second error (I can provide to you index.php / ftp data / and domen)

That is not the Elasticsearch server logs which I asked for, that seems to be from the PHP client.

Which operating system is the web server host running?

[24-May-2020 07:31:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Elasticsearch\Client::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/index.php on line 7 and exactly 3 expected in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Client.php:221
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/index.php(7): Elasticsearch\Client->__construct()
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/jjfbigqi/public_html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Client.php on line 221 other error i am not see. Where i can see other?

I do not want to see PHP logs. Elasticsearch is a Java application that must be installed properly on the host and started before it can be accessed from clients, e.g. PHP. I want to see the logs from when you started Elasticsearch.

Which operating system is the web server host running?

Have you followed the installation instructions in the docs?

Minute. I am use netx hosting - i am research - are java application install and research where java logs i can see?

If you are using a hosting provider you may not be able to install it as you most likely do not have enough resources or privileges, which is why I provided a link to Elastic's hosted service.

Can i connect my Domen to your Elastic's hosted service

Create an account and try it out. I think they offer a free 2 week trial. Once you have that setup you just use that url with the PHP client from your hosting provider.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.