Winlogbeat can't send event id 4663, 4660

I'm using winlogbeat-6.5.3-windows-x86_64 version on my desktop PC.
I have setup my pc logging Object Access and winlogbeat works well.
When I remove my test.txt file on my PC, Event ID 4660, 4663, and 4658 was generated on PC, and I can see them on Event Log Viewer.
The Event ID 4658 is sent to EleasticSearch successfully and I can search it on Kibana.
But Event ID 4660, 4663 is not found on Kibana.

I have checked winlogbeat log file but there is nothing related to errors.

I'm still don't know what's wrong with.

---- winlogbeat.yml ----


  • name: Security
    ignore_older: 72h

  • name: Application
    ignore_older: 72h

  • name: System
    ignore_older: 72h

  • name: "Microsoft-Windows-Sysmon/Operational"
    ignore_older: 72h

  • name: "Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient/Operational"

---- logstash.conf ----

output {
if [type] == "wineventlog" {
elasticsearch {
hosts => [""]
index => "test_index"

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.