X axis scale showing wrong order in Heat map chart

I have created a 'heat map' chart for 'Day of Week' vs 'Time of Day' with the data 'No. of Sessions'. Inorder to get the correct alignment for 'Day of Week' (Monday,Tuesday,Wednersday......), I have created a separate scripted field to map Monday for 1, Tuesday for 2,....etc. and I achieved that.
But, for Time of Week which is a scripted field data, I am seeing wrong scale like 3 in the middle and 0 and 2 at the end though I chose Custom metric

Hi

This should work, just tested with our demo data, which version of Kibana are you using?

Thx & Best,
Matthias

Hi matw, Thank you so much for your response. The version I am using is,

[elk-server@insanalyticsdev121026 ~]$ /usr/share/kibana/bin/kibana --version

I also doubt whether the terms and sorting that I used for Y-axis could've affected the structure.

Thanks!

Yes, x-axis works, could you share a screen that displays all you y-axis settings? many thx

Have a look here, seems there is a workaround for this:

Yeah. That helped. Thank you matw :slight_smile:

ah it was you, who posted again :smiley:, so my advise was to look at your own posting :smiley:

I got answer for that question just an hour ago and I fixed that. Just wanted to make you feel good. So, I didn't mention you that it was me :slight_smile:
Have a great day matw!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.