X-pack

(lianshitong) #1

I installed the x-pack after the start Elasticsearch suggest the following error, ask you how to solve?

[2016-10-31T21:54:07,380][WARN ][o.e.b.ElasticsearchUncaughtExceptionHandler] [] uncaught exception in thread [main]
org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.StartupException: ElasticsearchException[Failed to load plugin class [org.elasticsearch.xpack.XPackPlugin]]; nested: InvocationTargetException; nested: ElasticsearchException[failed to initialize a TrustManagerFactory]; nested: ProviderException[Error parsing configuration]; nested: ConfigurationException[Unexpected value Token['@'], line 2];
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.init(Elasticsearch.java:116) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.execute(Elasticsearch.java:103) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.cli.SettingCommand.execute(SettingCommand.java:54) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.cli.Command.mainWithoutErrorHandling(Command.java:96) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.cli.Command.main(Command.java:62) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:80) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:73) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchException: Failed to load plugin class [org.elasticsearch.xpack.XPackPlugin]

(Alexander Reelsen) #2

Hey,

can you provide some more information?

• Which Elasticsearch version is this?
  • Which java version is this?
  • Can you share your configuration file, the elasticsearch.yml
  • Did you change any other default configuration?

--Alex

(lianshitong) #3

Elasticsearch version : Version: 5.0.0, Build: 253032b/2016-10-26T04:37:51.531Z,
java version:JVM: 1.8.0_111

elasticsearch.yml(Only the following two options have been modified) :
path.data: /data
network.host: 10.10.174.223

No other default configuration files have been modified

(Alexander Reelsen) #4

Hey,

so this looks as if there is an error with the security manager and the config file that is being loaded.

• Which operating system is this?
  • Did you change anything in plugins/x-pack?
  • Can you show the contents of plugins/x-pack/plugin-security.policy
  • Can you reinstall the x-pack plugin?
  • Can you paste the full output java -version?

--Alex

(Alexander Reelsen) #5

Also, the output of /bin/elasticsearch-plugin install x-pack would be nice to see

(Fardin Behboudi) #6

i have also this problem:

i am using Elastic stack 5.1 i had elasticsearcha nd kibana installed with xpack installed on themPreformatted text and they were working also i installed logstash and beats.(order of installation was like what i wrote) after installing beat(i think) and some changes in my company VPN and proxy. my elasticsaerch andkibana stopped working, the service is not even getting start. i remove x-pack then the ES and kibana working but again when i install x-pack ES and kibana Stop. what should I do?

the log says teh xpack plugin cant load!

(Tim Vernum) #7

Please start a new discussion thread, and post details of what steps you have taken, and the exact error message(s) from the logs.

(system) #8