X-pack

I installed the x-pack after the start Elasticsearch suggest the following error, ask you how to solve?

[2016-10-31T21:54:07,380][WARN ][o.e.b.ElasticsearchUncaughtExceptionHandler] [] uncaught exception in thread [main]
org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.StartupException: ElasticsearchException[Failed to load plugin class [org.elasticsearch.xpack.XPackPlugin]]; nested: InvocationTargetException; nested: ElasticsearchException[failed to initialize a TrustManagerFactory]; nested: ProviderException[Error parsing configuration]; nested: ConfigurationException[Unexpected value Token['@'], line 2];
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.init(Elasticsearch.java:116) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.execute(Elasticsearch.java:103) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.cli.SettingCommand.execute(SettingCommand.java:54) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.cli.Command.mainWithoutErrorHandling(Command.java:96) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.cli.Command.main(Command.java:62) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:80) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:73) ~[elasticsearch-5.0.0.jar:5.0.0]
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchException: Failed to load plugin class [org.elasticsearch.xpack.XPackPlugin]

Hey,

can you provide some more information?

• Which Elasticsearch version is this?
  • Which java version is this?
  • Can you share your configuration file, the elasticsearch.yml
  • Did you change any other default configuration?

--Alex

Elasticsearch version : Version: 5.0.0, Build: 253032b/2016-10-26T04:37:51.531Z,
java version:JVM: 1.8.0_111

elasticsearch.yml(Only the following two options have been modified) :
path.data: /data
network.host: 10.10.174.223

No other default configuration files have been modified

Hey,

so this looks as if there is an error with the security manager and the config file that is being loaded.

• Which operating system is this?
  • Did you change anything in plugins/x-pack?
  • Can you show the contents of plugins/x-pack/plugin-security.policy
  • Can you reinstall the x-pack plugin?
  • Can you paste the full output java -version?

--Alex

Also, the output of /bin/elasticsearch-plugin install x-pack would be nice to see

i have also this problem:

i am using Elastic stack 5.1 i had elasticsearcha nd kibana installed with xpack installed on themPreformatted text and they were working also i installed logstash and beats.(order of installation was like what i wrote) after installing beat(i think) and some changes in my company VPN and proxy. my elasticsaerch andkibana stopped working, the service is not even getting start. i remove x-pack then the ES and kibana working but again when i install x-pack ES and kibana Stop. what should I do?

the log says teh xpack plugin cant load!

Please start a new discussion thread, and post details of what steps you have taken, and the exact error message(s) from the logs.