0.20.1 Zip is corrupted

Hi

I just tried to download the zip file of the release 0.20.1 on Windows 8
and trying to unpack it either with the tool from Windows or 7Zip I always
get the following message

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o0Wfucjb2og/UNCjoca_QKI/AAAAAAAAAFA/_PC-W05qKQA/s1600/elastic.jpg
With the version 0.20.0 everything is fine!

Cheers
Laurent

--

See Dmitry Belousov's thread from yesterday. It appears that the zip file
is corrupted. Download the tar file and get the Windows scripts from Git.

--
Ivan

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Laurent Kempé lkempe@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

I just tried to download the zip file of the release 0.20.1 on Windows 8
and trying to unpack it either with the tool from Windows or 7Zip I always
get the following message

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o0Wfucjb2og/UNCjoca_QKI/AAAAAAAAAFA/_PC-W05qKQA/s1600/elastic.jpg
With the version 0.20.0 everything is fine!

Cheers
Laurent

--

--

Hi,

if anyone still has trouble with the file elasticsearch-0.20.1.zip

16442295 bytes, MD5 d6b807a62b4b82a6b467a9fc74c6f945

I dropped a zip
at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mk47tg8zk7ximso/WaRYRjV3t4/elasticsearch-0.20.1.zip

16445036 bytes, MD5 b4b1a826b25c8827f09c8e31f1769202

Best regards,

Jörg

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:14:08 PM UTC+1, Ivan Brusic wrote:

See Dmitry Belousov's thread from yesterday. It appears that the zip file
is corrupted. Download the tar file and get the Windows scripts from Git.

--
Ivan

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Laurent Kempé <lke...@gmail.com<javascript:>

wrote:

Hi

I just tried to download the zip file of the release 0.20.1 on Windows 8
and trying to unpack it either with the tool from Windows or 7Zip I always
get the following message

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o0Wfucjb2og/UNCjoca_QKI/AAAAAAAAAFA/_PC-W05qKQA/s1600/elastic.jpg
With the version 0.20.0 everything is fine!

Cheers
Laurent

--

--

FYI, I removed the zip from dropbox, because other downloads are confusing.

Best regards,

Jörg

--

Does the version uploaded to Github downloads still work?

There were no complaints until downloads transitioned over to S3 yesterday.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Jörg Prante joergprante@gmail.com wrote:

FYI, I removed the zip from dropbox, because other downloads are
confusing.

Best regards,

Jörg

--

--