About ingest-geoip error

if I change the account: elastic password:changeme to a new pasword , the es start will be resport this error:
if I remeve the plugin ingest-geoip, the es can running have no error; I think the ingest-geoip must be set the account:elastic and new password.but i can't the ingest-geoip config doc where i can setting

[2017-11-11T23:37:42,935][ERROR][o.e.x.s.a.e.NativeUsersStore] [xItirib] failed to retrieve built in user [elastic] info
org.elasticsearch.action.NoShardAvailableActionException: No shard available for [get [.security][reserved-user][elastic]: routing [null]]
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.single.shard.TransportSingleShardAction$AsyncSingleAction.perform(TransportSingleShardAction.java:209) ~[elasticsearch-5.6.3.jar:5.6.3]
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.single.shard.TransportSingleShardAction$AsyncSingleAction.onFailure(TransportSingleShardAction.java:196) ~[elasticsearch-5.6.3.jar:5.6.3]
at pport.single.shard.TransportSingleShardAction$ShardTransportHandler.messageReceived(TransportSingleShardAction.java:294) ~[elasticsearch-5.6.3.jar:5.6.3]
at org.elasticsearch.action.support.single.shard.TransportSingleShardAction$ShardTransportHandler.messageReceived(TransportSingleShardAction.java:287) ~[elasticsearch-5.6.3.jar:5.6.3]
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(TransportRequestHandler.java:33) ~[elasticsearch-5.6.3.jar:5.6.3]
at org.elasticsearch.xpack.security.transport.SecurityServerTransportInterceptor$ProfileSecuredRequestHandler$1.doRun(SecurityServerTransportInterceptor.java:258) ~[?:?]
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.AbstractRunnable.run(AbstractRunnable.java:37) ~[elasticsearch-5.6.3.jar:5.6.3]
... 25 more
[2017-11-11T23:37:42,984][ERROR][o.e.x.s.a.e.ReservedRealm] [xItirib] failed to retrieve password hash for reserved user [elastic]
[2017-11-11T23:37:42,985][WARN ][o.e.x.s.a.AuthenticationService] [xItirib] An error occurred while attempting to authenticate [elastic] against realm [reserved] - ElasticsearchSecurityException[failed to authenticate user [elastic]]
[2017-11-11T23:37:43,768][INFO ][o.e.c.r.a.AllocationService] [xItirib] Cluster health status changed from [RED] to [YELLOW] (reason: [shards started [[.monitoring-es-6-2017.11.11][0]] ...]).
^C[2017-11-11T23:37:49,663][INFO ][o.e.x.m.j.p.NativeController] Native controller process has stopped - no new native processes can be started

Thanks for reporting. May I ask that you format the post?

I moved the question to #x-pack group.

The issue you have is that something is trying to authenticate as elastic while your server is starting up and hasn't recovered its indices yet.

There's not enough information to know what process is triggering that authentication attempt.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.