Hi
I need to restrict user from viewing other options on kibana console (like Management, Monitoring, etc) and just show only the dashboard which I have created for him/her.
Can anyone please suggest how can I achieve that in Kibana.
Thanks
Hi
I need to restrict user from viewing other options on kibana console (like Management, Monitoring, etc) and just show only the dashboard which I have created for him/her.
Can anyone please suggest how can I achieve that in Kibana.
Thanks
What version are you on?
I am on version 6.3.0
If you upgrade to 6.8 or 7.1 you will get access control for free.
Could you please help me on how to add restrictions once I upgrade to latest version.
© 2020. All Rights Reserved - Elasticsearch
Apache, Apache Lucene, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, HDFS and the yellow elephant logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.