Add fields of Aggregated log in Visualization

Is there a way in which I can add the fields of an aggregated log.
For example, I select a MAX aggregation on the field timestamp and the log with the maximum timestamp is selected in the data table.
Now I want to add fields of that log with maximum timestamp. The only way is that I create a bucket on it but if the term has multiple values, it split the rows respectively. I just want to add that field like we add fields in the discover tab.
I know I can save a search and import it in a dashboard but in search can I aggregate and select the log with Maximum timestamp? For that I have to use a data table and the only way to add field is to create a bucket on the term, adding fields of the log is much easier in search which is done without making a bucket on this field.

Hey @saramali,

I'm not sure I'm following. Can you describe what you want to do? Is it creating a data table? Or being able to construct a search?

I want to create a data table but for adding a term I need to create a bucket. Is there a way using which I can add a field without creating a bucket?

I don't think so. Visualizations are designed to display aggregated data. You might want to look into using Time Series Visual Builder as that is intended to solve other use cases.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.