Adnnotations on TSVB

Can I change order on adnnotaions on TSVB? Sometimes when I have 2 notifications at the same time I cant see details on one of them. This is not possible somehow to make order? Do I need manually change all adnnotations seetings to make most important on bottom of list :(? It should be fixed for example just allow move this elements to make wanted order.

This sounds like a good idea, but we don't have a way to do it right now. Can you open an issue in our Github explaining what your use case is, and why you have annotations with duplicate timestamps?

My events have few fields and annotations are made on few values for few fields, so sometimes there is "collision" - same event have 2 annotations because match 2 fields.

At least this orders or moving annotations (on configuration panel) to make order should fix problem.

If you have a feature request, Github is the right place to open the request. Screenshots and other information about what you expect would be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.