All shards failed for phase

when i test the marvel,kibana,elasticsearch.
I read this html and install all softwares and plugins .
But, they don't work.

they have worked! I read the detail html.

and print this:

RemoteTransportException[[Shooting Star][127.0.0.1:9300][indices:data/read/search[phase/query]]]; nested: SearchParseException[failed to parse search source [{"size":0,"query":{"filtered":{"filter":{"term":{}}}},"aggs":{"indices":{"meta":{"cluster_uuid":"WN34I1n0QbCRJzPx2F4MMQ"},"terms":{"field":"shard.index","size":10000},"aggs":{"states":{"terms":{"field":"shard.state","size":10},"aggs":{"primary":{"terms":{"field":"shard.primary","size":10}}}}}},"nodes":{"meta":{"cluster_uuid":"WN34I1n0QbCRJzPx2F4MMQ"},"terms":{"field":"shard.node","size":10000},"aggs":{"index_count":{"cardinality":{"field":"shard.index"}}}}}}]]; nested: QueryParsingException[No value specified for term query];
Caused by: SearchParseException[failed to parse search source [{"size":0,"query":{"filtered":{"filter":{"term":{}}}},"aggs":{"indices":{"meta":{"cluster_uuid":"WN34I1n0QbCRJzPx2F4MMQ"},"terms":{"field":"shard.index","size":10000},"aggs":{"states":{"terms":{"field":"shard.state","size":10},"aggs":{"primary":{"terms":{"field":"shard.primary","size":10}}}}}},"nodes":{"meta":{"cluster_uuid":"WN34I1n0QbCRJzPx2F4MMQ"},"terms":{"field":"shard.node","size":10000},"aggs":{"index_count":{"cardinality":{"field":"shard.index"}}}}}}]]; nested: QueryParsingException[No value specified for term query];
	at org.elasticsearch.search.SearchService.parseSource(SearchService.java:860)
[.marvel-es-2015.11.24][[.marvel-es-2015.11.24][0]] NoShardAvailableActionException[null]
	at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.start(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:151)
	at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchQueryAndFetchAction.doExecute(TransportSearchQueryAndFetchAction.java:58)
	at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchQueryAndFetchAction.doExecute(TransportSearchQueryAndFetchAction.java:47)

Hi,

What's the ouput of GET /_cat/shards?v?