Alphabetical Sorting not working

I tried to sort the build numbers using alphabetical sorting but it didn't work. So the ideal result should be 13.0 on the top and then 12.0, 11.0...

I also tried to add a field name priority, so the newer build version has large priority. The numbers should be ordered correctly, but it's not working.

The ordering of your bucket aggregations matters. It looks like the date histogram is the first agg and the terms agg is the second. This can cause issues with the sorting on the y axis because the first bucket of the date histogram may not have all 5 terms.

To fix it, just move the terms agg above the date histogram by clicking and dragging on the up/down arrow icon:


Oh, I see. This confused me for a long time, thanks for your reply. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.