We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch AWS cloud plugin, version 2.0.0.
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud plugin allows to use AWS API for the unicast discovery mechanism and add S3 repositories..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-cloud-aws - Version 2.0.0
-  - Update to AWS SDK 1.7.3 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/62)
-  - Add plugin version in es-plugin.properties (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/59)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.0.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/57)
-  - Custom credentials per repository (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/pull/56)
-  - The dependency on Elasticsearch should be in provided and not compile (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/48)
-  - Add plugin release semi-automatic script (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/58)
-  - Support ap-northeast region for EC2 and S3 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/pull/52)
-  - Support group id in addition to group names (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/49)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-cloud-aws project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/20140326180305.B9DC18232F%40smtp6-g21.free.fr.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.