We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch AWS cloud
plugin, version 2.4.0.
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud plugin allows to use AWS API for the
unicast discovery mechanism and add S3 repositories..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-cloud-aws - Version 2.4.0
-  - Update to Elasticsearch 1.4.0
-  - ZenDiscovery constructor needs ElectMasterService instance
-  - BlobContainer interface changed in elasticsearch 1.4.0
-  - Document proxy settings
-  - Missing "Recommended EC2 Permissions"
-  - Update README to fix Amazon IAM policy version number
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on
elasticsearch-cloud-aws project repository:
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use
elasticsearch mailing list:
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/7d42ea09-da30-44eb-9d86-229e28be5348%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.