We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch AWS cloud plugin, version 2.4.2
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud plugin allows to use AWS API for the unicast discovery mechanism and add S3 repositories..
Release Notes - Version 2.4.2
 - [doc] correct S3 policy for multiparts
 - PUBLIC_IP was using Public Dns Name
 - Default region s3 repository should be eu-west-1 instead of EU
 - Subsequent snapshot commands fail after an AWS error
 - Update to elasticsearch 1.4.5
 - Disable response metadata cache.
 - Update aws-sdk-java to 1.9.23
 - Remove an excess quote character in an exception message
 - Update AWS SDK to 1.9.8
 - Update AWS Java SDK to 1.9.4
 - Allow per-repository endpoints
 - Separate proxy traffic for ec2 and s3
 - Check MD5 while doing snapshot
 - Add China region for s3 and ec2
 - [doc] secret_key: should be
 - Add support for eu-central-1 region
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list!
- The Elastic team