I am pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch File System River Plugin, version 0.5.0.
FS River Plugin offers a simple way to index local files into elasticsearch..
Release Notes - fsriver - Version 0.5.0
-  - file.filename should be not_analyzed (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/53)
-  - Move tests to elasticsearch test framework (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/47)
-  - Add plugin release semi-automatic script (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/54)
-  - Add SSH port setting (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/50)
-  - Reformat code (use spaces instead of tabs) (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/43)
-  - Add exhaustive list of all parameters (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/42)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on fsriver project repository: https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/20140310125453.73F7682261%40smtp6-g21.free.fr.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.