I'm pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch File System River Plugin, version 1.2.0.
FS River Plugin offers a simple way to index local files into elasticsearch..
Release Notes - fsriver - Version 1.2.0
-  - Empty fs river definition throws an error (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/84)
-  - File dates could be rounded to second or higher (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/82)
-  - Adding new files while scanning could raise a non caught exception (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/75)
-  - Files are not getting added to the index after copying files in the folder (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/60)
-  - Files not correctly added/removed from index on Windows platform (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/32)
-  - update_rate parameter uses TimeValue instead ms (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/83)
-  - Tests: make tests more robust (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/81)
-  - Clean tests and use hamcrest (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/79)
-  - Update to JSch 0.1.51 (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/78)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.2.0 (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/68)
-  - support for ssh key instead of password (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/55)
-  - Docs: use SENSE like examples (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/80)
-  - Docs: add debug information (https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/issues/77)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on fsriver project repository: https://github.com/dadoonet/fsriver/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53e9deb3.c46cb40a.4664.1882SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.