We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch RabbitMQ River plugin, version 2.0.0.
The RabbitMQ River plugin allows index bulk format messages into elasticsearch..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq - Version 2.0.0
-  - Update to rabbitmq client 3.2.3 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/53)
-  - Add plugin version in es-plugin.properties (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/52)
-  - Update to Lucene 4.6.1 / Elasticsearch 1.0.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/51)
-  - Messages not acked when bulk request execution throws an exception (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/47)
-  - Add plugin release semi-automatic script (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/50)
-  - Add
replicationindex parameter (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/36)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/20140319210805.1EB70D48049%40smtp5-g21.free.fr.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.