We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch RabbitMQ River plugin, version 2.2.0.
The RabbitMQ River plugin allows index bulk format messages into elasticsearch..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq - Version 2.2.0
-  - Exception when closing channel or connection (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/65)
-  - Set the basic QOS on a channel to avoid infinite prefetching. (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/pull/55)
-  - Throttle channel connection in case of exception (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/64)
-  - Refactor integration tests (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/63)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.2.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/60)
-  - Update to RabbitMQ client 3.3.4 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/59)
-  - Allow setting QoS parameters like prefetch size and count. (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/pull/38)
-  - Docs: make the welcome page more obvious (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/70)
-  - Provide documentation for running tests (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/issues/56)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53f3cba4.4624b40a.4ab5.2fbeSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.