We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Twitter River plugin, version 1.5.0.
The Twitter River plugin allows index twitter stream using elasticsearch rivers feature.
Release Notes - elasticsearch-river-twitter - Version 1.5.0
-  - long Twitter ID exception (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/42)
-  - Update to Twitter4J 3.0.5 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/44)
-  - Adding Language filter and field (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/45)
-  - Add plugin release semi-automatic script (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/43)
-  - Use BulkProcessor feature (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/41)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-river-twitter project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/20140307231343.C4AB64C8062%40smtp4-g21.free.fr.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.