We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch Twitter River plugin, version 2.2.0.
The Twitter River plugin allows index twitter stream using elasticsearch rivers feature.
Release Notes - elasticsearch-river-twitter - Version 2.2.0
-  - Generate default mapping even if index already exists (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/62)
-  - ignore_retweets does not ignore RT (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/60)
-  - Update to Twitter4J 4.0.2 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/61)
-  - Remove old deprecated user and password properties (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/58)
-  - Deprecate usage of camelCase settings (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/57)
-  - Added not_analyzed to retweet user_screen_name (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/54)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.2.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/52)
-  - Add oauth credentials in
-  - Support geo location array format (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/51)
-  - Add user stream support (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/50)
-  - Move tests to elasticsearch test framework (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/issues/37)
-  - [DOC] Link to rivers documentation is incorrect (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/pull/49)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-river-twitter project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-river-twitter/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53cfa3ef.8124b40a.2b81.3571SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.