es-nozzle can be used to index documents from the local filesystem or
from network shares. It's similar in purpose to dadoonet's filesystem
river, but it's not an elasticsearch plugin. Instead es-nozzle takes
advantage of RabbitMQ in order to provide a fault tolerant and
scalable system for synchronizing filesystems into an elasticsearch
This release brings some improvements and bugfixes. One of the
highlights is support for generating thumbnail previews for images and
Changes between 0.3.1 and 0.4.0
- use jcifs from google's enterprise-connector-file-system
- fix completely broken apple garbage filter
- generate thumbnails for images and PDF files and store them in
- sanitize extensions
- update documents if their size has changed
- index document size
- make manage worker handle a currently running synchronization
- make manage worker issue one HTTP request every 10 seconds which is
used for all of the filesystems instead of issuing a HTTP request
for each filesystem every 10 seconds
- enable the _index field for documents
- esconnect worker doesn't prevent workers being started after
esconnect itself. in previous versions esconnect had to be the last
worker being started.
We're excited to get feedback about this release, so please give it a
shot and let us know about your experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/87eh40ytce.fsf%40brainbot.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.