- Provide a web application ready to start to index documents on your local
- Provide to Elasticsearch community an archetype for building your own web
application for simple search usage (google like)
- Help some beginners with concrete examples in Java
- Elasticsearch! And its ecosystem (rivers, plugins)
- Spring and SpringREST
- JSF (removed in 0.2.0)
- Primefaces (removed in 0.2.0)
- JQuery : Special thanks to Igor Laborie (@ilaborie on Twitter) for the pull
How to start ?
the Web Application aRchive and deploy it under your favorite container (tested
on Tomcat and Jetty).
Documentation is on our GitHub repository:
Please feel free to comment the project, add feature requests or issues.
Pull requests are welcomed!
We hope it could help some of you to start with Elasticsearch or to build your
own intranet search solution…
Scrut My Docs: Send, Find and Fetch!
Follow us on Twitter : @scrutmydocs https://twitter.com/scrutmydocs